Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Price In Afghanistan 2023, Mobile Specifications MobGsm AF
Shark Space is the dedicated gaming centre of the Black Shark series. You can either tap on the app or press and hold both the trigger buttons to activate it. That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash stock ROM charge tech that was announced in summer 2020.
You’d be better off grabbing one of the newer options from ASUS, Red Magic, or even a true-blue flagship like the Samsung Galaxy S22. Everything works in harmony but you can actually see the results on the glorious 6.67-inch AMOLED panel.
- However, we do not include body dimensions and weight information in our matrix calculation because these factors are subjective and can vary from user to user.
- The new Black Shark 4 is a 5G gaming smartphone from the company that was launched in April 2022 with a “Break Through The Limits” tagline.
- You can add all your games on there for easier management and optimization.
- Thus, the review sample is superior to its predecessor Black Shark 3 by about 10% in some areas in terms of performance.
- Is your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro overheating after the recent update?
Dedicated to giving you the very best gadget news focus on smartphone, gadgets and technology. If you want a new smartphone and want a near-flagship experience without paying flagship pricing, then the Black Shark 4 won’t disappoint.
- Even if you’re not that big into gaming, you’re getting some pretty killer specs in an awesome package for less than $500 that are hard to match, let alone beat.
- Important connectivity includes 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0, and (thankfully) a headphone jack, which can be handy for a latency-free audio experience while gaming.
- There is a 5MP macro sensor which can take 3cm close-up photos of relatively average quality.
- So, even if the battery does drain faster than some rivals, it’ll be ready to go again in no time – although I’d be interested to see how much charge the battery holds after a year of such extreme charging speeds.
In terms of graphics processing, the Snapdragon™ 888 packs a brand-new GPU – Adreno 660, which improves performance by 35% and reduces power consumption by 20% compared to the previous generation. As for storage, the Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the LPDDR5+UFS3.1, which significantly increased the read and write speed.